søndag 12. mars 2017

“You are infrequently vile – you mostly put others before yourself, though you may find occasions in which your dark side shines.”


Charming, although rather accurate, too.

Scoring below medium on Machiavellianism, narcissism and psychopathy (in even ever decreasingly score by the mentioned order), I dare you to take the test and let your results be known to me.


An obvious gay man have taken delight in my services as a professional, and I am pleased to note that he is quickly becoming my favorite person to process in the line of duty.

I find that utterly delightful and pleasurable.

And if you by my description of the situation find it utterly in misconception, then who’s to blame – the writer or the reader? We all try to find meanings, some hidden, some blue, some clear, some pink, and some sugar coated, with our lives. Click on what you find to your liking.

Many of the concepts we adhere to are not easily debunked, deconstructed or otherwise demolished. We are, after all, products of our time, upbringing, and personal evolution and realization. However, freedom and respect should be core values. What happens when our enemies don’t play fair? Do we stoop to their level, or stand our high cultural ground of justice, unassailable and immortal? Ideas can die. Some ideas deserve to die. This isn’t one of those ideas.


Ingen kommentarer: