lørdag 6. januar 2024

I'm singin' and dancin' in the cold.

 And indeed I was! Minus 20 degrees Celsius , snow more than one and a half meter, skipping, dancing, humming and singing and celebrating life and love and happiness after a silent shift at work... My gods, if I wasn't already in love, that'd do enough to boost my mood to the very top.

This new year have me grinning and enjoying myself and hugging others and going squeee! Context: I am in love. Perhaps I should tell you a bit more about that.

Allow me to introduce Spice and Sugar. Spice is the sexy librarian, and Sugar is the word-wise translator. I'm not allowed to flirt with Sugar, so good-looking compliments must come from a point of friendship. You guessed it, Spice is the one where romantic emotions are soaring and intertwining.

It's a joy feeling like a teenager with a crush but with the knowledge of past experiences. Reveling in the sensation, but tempering it with the wisdom of age. Gods, I'm happy.

As Gene Kelly sang: "I'm ready for love."

Ingen kommentarer: