tirsdag 30. januar 2024

I am enough ♥

Friday: Plane delayed, luggage quick to arrive, nomi sign at the meeting area. I shall not share the recording. Car trip back "home", cuddle on the Big Yellow Monster, tajine by Sugar, then early to bed (21:00) for me, then being woken up after midnight with very little sleep afterward.


Saturday: Town visited after a prolonged morning in bed. Church visited, local nerd and geek stores, purchases, pizza without beer dinner (I had pineapple on mine, of course), nap and then the main event: Steinbruch-Theater. Outfit: leather and black (still miffed to discover I had forgotten to pack lipstick), collar and neckless, blood red nails.


Sunday: Late out of bed, leftover dinner for breakfast. Sharing, talking, emotions, seeing the first episode of the 2022 Anne Rice series - thoughts: adapted to the modern audience. Spicy loved Helluva Boss.


Monday: Packing after another almost about sleepless night. Slow and late start. Hot water shower. Part of me wants to stay and live here. Spice and I had our first official date, and stayed at a lovely apartment much larger and more modern than mine.


Tuesday: Leaving. Shared shower, well intended feedback to the nice apartment owner, stress at the airport, my fault. First time Starbucks experience.

Ingen kommentarer: