torsdag 1. juni 2017

Goodbye, hillbilly land. Hello and welcome, Friar’s Fireplace.

That’s right. I’ve departed the backwater and forsaken hypocrisy of the religious south, only to return to the soft urbanization of the small city life of happiness and feeling of home.

Why? Why do this quote come to mind?

“This is to remind people that free societies are stronger societies. Open, multicultural societies are the places that the world’s best and brightest had wanted to go to, while mono-cultural, repressive societies are the places they’ve wanted to escape from.”

Because it is true.

By coming back to the Tolkien and viking rich environment, I'm coming home. I am home.

And in case you didn't get the title, the Friar's Fireplace is the name I have given my new living quarters. While I probably won't refer to the place before other than hillbilly land, the one before that was Meresti.If you can't figure out why, then you can dig around, or remain in the dark - I'm sitting by the warmth and watching the flickering source of burning and shadow casting.

Ingen kommentarer: