torsdag 31. mars 2016

Trans Day of Visibility.

"I believe that transgender people, including those who have transitioned, are living out real, authentic lives. Those lives should be celebrated, not questioned. Their health care decisions should be theirs and theirs alone to make. And what I wrote decades ago does not reflect what we know today as we move away from only the binary boxes of "masculine" or "feminine" and begin to live along the full human continuum of identity and expression."
Gloria Steinhem

“Look, I’m trans, and maybe it won’t be in the future, but right now it’s a struggle. So I get annoyed when people assume technology is gonna magically fix all our problems. It won’t do anything about bigotry. We have to fight that now.”

“Men are equally illogical as women just on other ways. All women want to feel like they are pretty witch is kinda dumb ‘cus whom the fuck cares about being pretty when you can be so much more.”
Person who's opinion I love.

“They can take control in unexpected ways, they have a seed growing inside of you wanting to grow into a beautiful flower that will radiate with it's unique bloom.”
That’s at least how a certain Sylly One described it.

“Sleeping in a bed when your romantic companion is nearby will grant the Lover’s Embrace perk, which grants a significant boost to any earned XP for a limited time.”
VDSG Catalogue No. 9633

“I’ve been with men all my life, and I’d never fallen in love with a woman. But when I did, it didn’t seem so strange. I’m just a woman in love with another woman.”
Cynthia Nixon.

“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.”
Somehow, Samuel Beckett really got it.

Ingen kommentarer: