lørdag 23. januar 2016

Bless the larp crowd!

So, it’s a normal day, I’m logging on FB after being wake the night before morning broke. First thing in my feed is a member of the community coming out, officially, thanking friends, family and fellow larpers for all the shown support. I immediately went misty eyes as my chest filled with joy and pride. It was beautiful. He having found himself, being able to be public about it… The word is a joyful place and you can’t be me just as I cannot be who you are. What matters is that we live in a time and age where it is possible to be one self, not restricted to gender, identity, sexuality, political and/or religious views. In some places of the world. I guess we’ve still got a long way to go. But we’re getting there. Slowly, we’re getting there.

What matters is that there is some people in this world that makes it a better place. Thank you for existing.

Ingen kommentarer: