torsdag 30. mai 2024

I think I'm one of those rare people who, after having two wisdom teeth removed, can think back on the experience with fondness and appreciation. The procedure went well, easy even, and took no time at all. Just two pricks of anesthesia on one side, insert tool, pull it out and that's that for that side. Got asked if I wanted to do the other side or not, answered yes. Then again two pricks of anesthesia, wait until it sets in, then insert tool and pull once more. Whoosh, that's that, you're all done.

My biggest gripe with the experience was how the taste of blood was ruined because of the taste of the anesthesia, the second issue how expensive the procedure was.

Still, I cannot explain how lucky I must be after all the horror tales surrounding wisdom teeth removal.

A light sensation of being woozy still remains, but the fuzziness could be explained due to the lack of sleep last night. Already taken one of the much stronger than usual (for me) prescribed painkillers.

Ingen kommentarer: